Saturday (12th)- 5:00 PM & 7:00 PM
Sunday (13th)- 8:00 AM & 10:00 AM
NO Sunday 6:00 PM EVENING MASS due to the Christmas Carols at 5:00 PM
We require a number of volunteers per Mass to ensure COVID-safe standards are met. Volunteers will be required to arrive 30 minutes prior to the scheduled Mass times and duties include helping people sign-in and directing parishioners to seating areas. Since volunteers are required during the mass, those who are serving as readers or Eucharistic ministers will not be able to volunteer when serving at that specific Mass.
Please contact Danielle on 0422 680 957, Warren on 0423 247 093 or the Parish Office on 9799 2108 if you would like to volunteer for any of our weekend masses.
Instructions for parishioners
- Chairs will be provided.
- The gate will be opened 30 minutes ahead of scheduled Mass times. Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the start of Mass so that you can be signed in and seated for a punctual start. Gate will be shut 5 minutes prior to the start of Mass.
- Please do not bring any food onto the premises.
- Please follow all directions when entering and exiting the venue and during Mass.
- As per current regulations, masks are required in situations where social distancing cannot be met.
- Since we will be outdoors, please be prepared for weather conditions and bring appropriate wet-weather gear or umbrellas as required.
- If you are unwell, presenting with symptoms, awaiting Covid test results, or a close contact of a known positive case, please stay at home.