(** Updated 18th Dec 2021)
Dear Parishioners, following recent announcement by the Victorian government in relation to new Covid19 restrictions on 15th December 2021.
- There are no limits on participants numbers so No prebookings required.
- Proof of Vaccination Status for all Masses is now no longer required.
- This means people who are fully vaccinated and those whose vaccination status is unknown can worship together.
- Although face coverings are no longer required in the church, with the current spread of virus, it is recommended that masks be worn during Mass to protect ourselves and our communities.
- Check-ins are still required at Places of Worship either scan QR code or manual
This latest announcement allows for the RE-OPENING of the ADORATION CHAPEL and GROTTO from Saturday 18th of December.
Workers at Places of Worship (staff and volunteers) must still be fully vaccinated.
Fr. Desmond J. Moloney (Parish Priest)